Thursday, May 16, 2013

Love Can't Be Rushed

Love takes time to progress and most times you don't realize that the person you love could be right in front of you. It could be the one that was always there and you not know it. But not noticing could backfire and be too late. But if you realize early go after it don't let it get away. Me I fell in love with an amazing man but he didn't feel the same way. It hurts a lot to this day but its nothing I can do about it. I think about him all the time everyday but it comes a time where you have to move on. But how can you when your so confused and lost. You wonder was you was it what could you have done. But I realize it wasn't you girl. Sometimes I wish things can back to the way the were but I don't know how he feels about what happened. How does he feel I would like to know so I can be me again. Nothing hurts more then not knowing. I'm getting through it day by day. Do you remember that feeling when you first start meet a guy and you start texting each other,and you feeling nervous and your smiling and laughing at all the texts. I feel that everyday I don't want to feel this way is hard knowing we can't be together. Love is strong I would rather have you as friend then not all because it would just be hard me not to see you. Be Don't Rush Love cause Love is Patient and Love Is Kind who you love will be amazing because in the end you will feel it too and you will look back and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment