Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Accepting Life As It Comes

Accepting life as it comes can be hard sometimes, most it wasn't your decision to get hurt, or be sad. You just have to accept it. At first it can feel like your whole world is falling apart and you don't know what to do. You might not want to get out of bed to face reality but at some point you will have too. Getting over the boulder can be the hardest decision you will ever have to make but after all the tears, the anger, and sadness you will realize that you can over come. You make   it over and it will be the best feeling. Me after I get over this boulder I want to myself think about everything that happened to me all the tears I fought hard not to let them fall and wonder where will I be in the end only this long summer journey will tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment